People nowadays are more susceptible to buying stuff online rather than shopping in physical stores and malls. And this is where FB Marketplace perfectly fits the bill. Everything is done here within a few clicks on the screen, from selling a house to a mere needle. But aside from buying and selling activities, people are also building connections by following each other. Thus, if you’re a salesperson or buyer, you better learn to follow someone on Facebook Marketplace.
As a matter of fact, following a seller can help you get notifications soon after they publish new items. Besides just that, you might even see their listings on your feeds. And here, both buyers and sellers can follow each other.
So, if you want to follow someone on FB Marketplace but you have no clue how to do so, you’re at the right place.
In this article, we’ll guide you to follow someone on Facebook Marketplace in easy steps using a mobile phone and a desktop. Also, know about posting a job on FB Marketplace while at it.
Can you Follow Someone on Facebook Marketplace?
Yes, you can follow someone on Facebook Marketplace. Whether it’s a buyer or seller, you can follow anyone here.
If you’re satisfied with a seller’s products on this digital store and are willing to buy more from them in future days, you should follow them without hesitation.
Doing so can earn you several benefits. When you follow a seller on FB Marketplace, you will get notified after they list a new item.
This can not only help you form good bonds with the salesperson, but it’ll also make bargaining easier and much more comfortable with them.
Aside from just sellers, you can also follow buyers, make good connections, and convince them to buy your products.
You cannot only follow but also unfollow anyone you want; it all depends on your choice. So, if you feel disturbed by any person whom you followed previously, unfollow them immediately.
How to Follow a Seller on Facebook Marketplace?
Facebook has made it accessible for every user to follow any seller on Facebook Marketplace. And it’s as easy as a walk in the park.
In this section, we’ll teach you how to follow a seller on Facebook Marketplace using a mobile phone(Android or iPhone) and desktop.
This will assure us that you’ll have no problems regarding the device.
On Mobile App
To follow a seller on Facebook Marketplace using a smartphone (Android or iOS), follow the below-given tutorial step-by-step:
1. First, open the Facebook app on your smartphone and ensure you’re logged in.
2. Tap on the hot dog icon in the top right corner.
3. After that, tap on the Marketplace under All Shortcuts
However, if you want to enter the Marketplace in an easier way, click on the market icon on the left side of notifications.
But remember that it may not be available every time.
4. Click on the search icon on the right of the profile icon to find your listings.
5. Then, search for an item of the seller whom you want to follow.
6. Now, click on that item and swipe down a little.
7. Unde the Seller information section, tap on Follow on the right end of the seller’s name. Wait, your work doesn’t end here.
8. After you’ve done that, you’ll directed to the seller’s Marketplace profile. Click on Follow, and finally, it’s done.
On Desktop Web App
To follow a seller on Facebook Marketplace using a PC, go along with the below process step-by-step:
1. Open Facebook on a web browser using a PC and make sure that you’re logged in.
2. From the left side of your homepage, click on the Marketplace below Friends.
Or, you can directly click on the market icon on the right side of the Video to enter the Marketplace. However, it may not be available every time.
3. Now, tap on Search Marketplace.
4. Search for an item of the seller whom you want to follow.
5. Tap on the item and scroll a bit on the right side.
6. Under the Seller information section, tap on the seller’s name or Seller details.
7. With that done, click on Follow, and it’s as simple as that.
How to Unfollow a Seller on Facebook Marketplace?
To unfollow a seller on Facebook Marketplace, follow the given process step-by-step:
1. Enter the Marketplace using a mobile phone or desktop.
2. Click on the Search Marketplace or search icon right beside the profile icon.
3. Search the name of the seller you want to unfollow.
4. Click on any of the seller’s items that are for sale on the marketplace.
5. After that, click on the Seller information.
6. Lastly, click on the following or untick Follow on Marketplace.
How to See Followers on Facebook Marketplace?
To see followers on the Facebook marketplace, go along the guided process step-by-step:
1. Enter the Marketplace after logging into your Facebook account.
2. Tap on the seller dashboard or the profile icon beside the search icon.
3. Click on the Marketplace followers under the Marketplace insights or Selling section.
With that done, you can view all of your followers on Facebook Marketplace. However, remember that seller mode should be turned on to view your followers on the desktop.
With all that said, you can follow any seller on Facebook Marketplace using a mobile phone and desktop with relative ease. Doing so can help you know the newly listed products of the seller.
And while you can follow the sellers, you can even unfollow them. Besides that, you can even see followers on Facebook Marketplace.
We hope our guidance can be helpful to you. If you have some spare time, also know what SKU means on FB Marketplace.