The more we look into FB’s digital store, the crazier it keeps getting. Who would’ve thought we could search by seller on Facebook Marketplace instead of products?
The Meta’s social media realm is evolving day by day, making people’s work easier than it ever was. Now, you can just type the name of the merchant whom you want to buy from, and you can see every item listed by that particular merchant.
If no one, this feature has helped a lot of buyers and sellers. And while the ones who know about this are already taking mad benefit from this feature, it’s your time.
And if you want to search by seller but don’t have a clue on how to do it, you are in the perfect place that you can ask for.
In this article, we’ll guide you on how to search by seller on Facebook Marketplace in the easiest and most effective steps possible. Also, know how to find a draft on FB Marketplace while at it.
Can you Search by Seller on Facebook Marketplace?
Yes, you can search by seller on Facebook Marketplace. You just need to enter the merchant’s name correctly, and your results will be displayed in no time.
No matter if it’s just a toy or a supercar, anything that a person is selling in this digital store is visible to all. However, you cannot see what your friends are buying from the FB Marketplace.
When you search for a merchant’s name on the search bar, you’ll get a lot of products being distributed by the seller of the same name. Doing so is easier than following someone in this digital store.
The way how easy this is makes your search much easier and more effective. Matter of fact, this feature comes in handy when you want to buy a product from a particular merchant.
You don’t need to go through all the items and check for your seller’s product. Besides just that, you can also search for a particular seller and find other listings.
How to Search by Seller on Facebook Marketplace?
Searching by seller on Facebook Marketplace is pretty basic. There’s no hard part at all; the only thing you need to have is the correct name of that particular seller.
In this section, we’ll guide you on how to search by seller on FB Marketplace using mobile phones and PCs so that you won’t have any issues no matter what devices you’re using.
On Mobile App
1. Open the Facebook application and ensure that you’re logged in first.
2. Now, tap on the hamburger icon in the top right corner.
3. click on Marketplace under All Shortcuts. But you can also enter the Marketplace by simply clicking on the market icon on the left side of notifications.
5. On the search bar, type the name of the seller.
With that done, all the items listed by the merchants with similar names will be displayed.
On Desktop Web App
To search by seller on Facebook Marketplace using a computer, go along with the guidelines below step-by-step:
1. Open a web browser and log in to your Facebook account.
2. From the left side of your homepage, tap on Marketplace below Friends. You can also enter the Marketplace by clicking on the market icon on the right side of the Video. However, it may not be available every time.
3. Now, tap on the Search Marketplace.
4. After that, type the name of a seller.
With that done, you can contact the right seller and place your order, as you’ll observe every item listed by the merchant with that particular name.
How to Search for a Specific Seller on Facebook Marketplace
Searching for a specific seller is just a few steps ahead of finding products through the seller. This comes in helpful when you want to buy a product from a specific merchant with tons of different items on their listing.
Here, we’ll teach you how to find a specific seller on Facebook Marketplace using a smartphone and computer. This will ensure that you’ll have no problems regarding the device.
On Mobile App
To search for a specific seller on Facebook Marketplace using a smartphone(Android or iOS), follow the process below step-by-step:
1. Enter the Marketplace after logging into the Facebook.
2. Now, click on the search icon right on the right side of the profile icon.
3. Search for the name of that particular merchant.
4. You might also get many other sellers with similar names, so tap on the products one by one until you get the right merchant.
5. After you click on the product of the right seller, tap on the Seller details under the Seller information section.
6. Now, click on the search bar above the listings of the merchant.
7. Then, type and search for the name of the product, and it’s as simple as that.
On Desktop Web App
To search for a specific seller on Facebook Marketplace using a mobile phone(Android or iPhone), go through the below guidelines step-by-step:
1. After logging into Facebook, get into the Marketplace.
2. From the left-hand side, tap on the search bar.
3. Then, search for the name of the seller.
4. Click on an item of the right merchant.
5. Then, click on the Seller details under the Seller information section.
5. Above the listings of the merchant, tap on the search bar.
6. Now, type the name of that particular item, and you’ll get your results.
Can you See What your Friends are Selling on Facebook Marketplace?
Yes, you can see what your friends are selling on Facebook Marketplace. No matter if it’s just a toy or a supercar, anything that a person is selling in this digital store is visible to all.
A person cannot hide what they are selling in this digital store. However, they can hide it from an individual by directly blocking them.
Not only your friends but you can see the sale items of every seller and buyer(if any) on this digital store; you just need to find their FB Marketplace profile. However, you cannot see what your friends are buying from the FB Marketplace.
How to Find a Seller Who is Offering Good Deals?
There’s no doubt every buyer wants to be offered good deals, no matter if it’s online or offline shopping. So, you do, But how can you look up a seller with pleasing offers?
If nothing, the seller’s rating speaks to how good of a deal a merchant has. So, check out their rating, and if you find a merchant with a rating over 4.5, it’s a good deal for sure. And in case you’re pleased with the deal, you can also rate the seller.
Yes, you can search for a seller on Facebook Marketplace. You just need to know the correct name of the merchant. If you have that, you’ll have no trouble getting in your way.
Yes, you can search for seller listings on Facebook Marketplace. For that, you just need to go to their profile and type the name of your preferred item on the search bar.
To follow someone’s Marketplace, click on their item, tap on the seller details, and again press the Follow button.
All that said, you can search by seller on Facebook Marketplace, and it’s a piece of cake until you do it the wrong way.
Not only that, but you can also search for specific merchants in this digital store. You can even see what your friends and other merchants are selling. And yeah, you can find merchants with goods deals by simply finding their rating.
We hope our guidance was helpful to you. If you’re interested, also learn to create shipping labels on FB Marketplace.